Onision

What Have You Been Diagnosed With?

nothing extreme on any spectrum, im a bit prone to ocd organization but its gotta be triggered, the trigger will determine on whether i enjoy the organizing or become frustrated w it entirely.....

Looks like I might be adding hypothyroidism to my list. Will find out Friday ugh

Arthritis in my back at 25 yes old. So thats great. Love that. -.-

• Sad 1

Mentally:

PTSD, Bipolar 1 with severe reoccurring depression, Unknown Anxiety Disorder, Dependent Personality Disorder & autism

Physically:

Neuromuscular scoliosis, Chronic migraines, GERD, lactose intolerant, Grand mal seizures, heart attacks, mini strokes, cervical cancer (been cancer free for almost 4 years), adult hip dysplasia, no cartilage in my knees, PCOS, Uterine fibroids, had my gallbladder removed (it almost killed me) & arthritis.

Edited by Ghostii
Forgot to add autism

ADD, chronic depression, Bulimia Nervosa, Generalized anxiety disorder and Dissociative personality disorder (And EDNOS, but that was replaced by bulimia a few years later).

• Sad 1

Gender dysohoria, adhd, bipolar disorder, ptsd, etc etc etc etc

oh yeah and dumb bitch disease. 

• Sad 1

I have double depression (dysthymia with major depressive episodes) that I'm trying to control with meds and therapy. 

I also have autism, anxiety, and anorexia. My mom once called me "triple A" and I thought she was referring to my chest 😂

As for health, there is something going on with my heart due to my eating disorder, but they can't quite figure out what it is. The doctor is just hoping it goes back to normal because I am recovering and gaining weight. All I know is that right now I can't exercise or it could really damage my heart 🤷‍♀️

Bipolar, though I'm in therapy and well-medicated and haven't struggled with it in a few years. Life is pretty good.

• Love 2

I honestly just need to vent ab this loll 

ive been diagnosed w Lyme disease after having it for years it’s gotten to an incurable state, diagnosed bpd as well but have symptoms branching out to ptsd/ocd/adhd I genuinely believe my mental illness has everything to do with my Lyme diagnosis (as well as past trauma) and it makes me feel hopeless 

I have been diagnosed with depression and a general anxiety disorder. After many years of therapy, I have gotten my depression in remission and my anxiety under control. Every once in a while I will still have an anxiety attack, but my therapist has helped me learn techniques to get me through them. At one point I was misdiagnosed with a mild form of schizophrenia because my anxiety was so bad. Before I was to be put on antipsychotics I got a second opinion. I'm glad I did because I was able to get the proper treatment and not put on the wrong medication.