Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

Affecting people...

When you tell someone something...sometimes it affects them greatly...do you think what you say always affects someone these days?...anyone?...

I always think before I speak, and I take it into consideration.

My intention is never to upset someone, you also don't know 

how the other person is going to act/respond to what you have to 

say to them. The topic of the conversation may be a unpleasant one

like a intervention or something to help the other person for their own

good and they can become offended. Everyone is different with reactions

and how they take/handle stuff, but yes to answer your question.

(Sorry for the long answer.) 😊

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

I always think before I speak, and I take it into consideration.

My intention is never to upset someone, you also don't know 

how the other person is going to act/respond to what you have to 

say to them. The topic of the conversation may be a unpleasant one

like a intervention or something to help the other person for their own

good and they can become offended. Everyone is different with reactions

and how they take/handle stuff, but yes to answer your question.

(Sorry for the long answer.) 😊

I know it is a little off topic but do you think people trying to 'put' people in their place where they think they belong can be considered great in such a way of living?

Edited by Drifter Kane
  • Love 1

@Drifter Kane Well, let's see. I don't think that other people should have a "upper hand"

over others, to use it as a way to control or have power/sway over others. Do I think that

some abuse this, sure( to me it's not right). I always try to treat others as I myself would like

to be treated in return. I hope that I answered the best to my ability, yea... I think to be cool

to others and hope for the best, that they reciprocate.😊

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

@Drifter Kane Well, let's see. I don't think that other people should have a "upper hand"

over others, to use it as a way to control or have power/sway over others. Do I think that

some abuse this, sure( to me it's not right). I always try to treat others as I myself would like

to be treated in return. I hope that I answered the best to my ability, yea... I think to be cool

to others and hope for the best, that they reciprocate.😊

Sorry but I don't want make another topic for my next question for people...ill ask you...kind of what we're talking about...there's a lot of corruption in the world in terms of relationships too...do you think that there's a give and take relationship type corruption going on in relationships going on in the world right now?...when people does something a person doesn't like in like subliminal messages that's like a hidden conversational message...do you think when the person tries to get back at the person back in the conversation who started it...do you think there is any calm in the person talking back?...any real harmonious thinking?...any true foundation to who they are in the humble realm?...forgive my philosophical rambling...I'm trying to visit Buddhist monk monasteries...I don't wanna go there to dominate discussions...just speak what I think...thanks for putting up with me by the way...

Edited by Drifter Kane
  • Love 1

I believe that everything a person says does have an impact of some kind, but it also depends on whether the intended words are meant in a positive or negative way. And because we live in such a time period where technology is evolving every day, we tend to hang on the words of strangers and their opinions more than we used to. I also think that many people use intimidation tactics to rule over a person, be it if your a child of a parent or a friend to another friend. Its morally wrong and I wish everyone could learn to do better, but even though times change, some people remain stuck in their same old habits. Sorry if this was long, guess I got a little into it.

• Love 2
  • No 1

Pretty much everything I say publicly gets a reaction 😛 Eeek.

I try and say something positive but it doesn't always work

I hope anything I say gives positive effects 🙂🙃😉

7 hours ago, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

@Drifter Kane That's fine, don't worry about it, no biggie. 😊

Racism...why have it?...we make each other cry, laugh, and have tears of joy...we all have the language of love...what do you guys think?...

• Love 1

When someone passes in life of someone you love?...how do you feel about it?...how about someone you hate?...I'm crying...😥...jk, I'm fine...lol...

If you could take away pain or give more...which one would you pick?...would you make the person more corrupted and forget who they are?...or make them see the beauty they have truly harmoniously speaking?...

Can one take away pain?...can one reverse pain?...do you think the world will ever be ready for such things?...

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Valentin said:

because I just don't....I have never cared about it

Am I bothering you asking this question?

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

Am I bothering you asking this question?

no you can ask me anything! my family have never cared out how I feel about stuff they do or if it hurts me so I have never cared out other people's feelings or anything about other people for that matter

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Valentin said:

no you can ask me anything! my family have never cared out how I feel about stuff they do or if it hurts me so I have never cared out other people's feelings or anything about other people for that matter

Well, the world is no longer really in balance Valentin...and I'm sorry people don't really care anymore...but I'm working on it...I'm working on saving all of us in this realm...but I believe you were born innocent...you have beauty...trust me...you seem nice...so you're definitely a lovable person...and it's an admirable thing...do you remember any times you felt someone failed you?...that someone told you you don't have beauty?...any point in your life you can recall feeling you just felt down?...maybe I can help you there...edit:oh...you can pm me...sorry about that...

Edited by Drifter Kane
  • Love 1

It depends on the situation and what is being said. I have said some things that I have regretted due to being hot head, but there have been times where I've said something that people might take as rude and not regretted it because someone was being a jerk.

• Love 1