Hello,

I just wanna tell you that I don’t think it’s right that people are attacking you over your video on the Onision channel. I understand that it was a joke and it wasn’t meant to upset people. The people turning on you and accusing you of harassment...it’s all just insane. You weren’t harassing that girl from Patreon. I saw it all..you were just talking about what happened..kinda like she did herself. There isn’t any harassment in my eyes and that claim likely wouldn’t stand in court. Sorry, my point just is that I hope you aren’t too upset about what’s happening. I love your channels and I appreciate what you do for your fans. I just have been seeing all the videos and stuff about this issue that in my opinion is being blown out of proportion. I’m sorry you have to deal with so much crazy stuff. I wish the best of luck to you and your family. 😊

• Love 1

Honestly don't know which video they're referencing, but there have been a few hate videos popping up in the last day about the patron stuff. Whenever I click to watch your videos all the suggested videos are hate videos. It's really annoying as a viewer. I can only imagine how hard it is in your shoes dude 😞

• Love 1

I think they might be referring to the “I got fired for this” video?  Idk tho man 

22 hours ago, Onision said:

Which video on the Onision channel?

22 hours ago, Taraaf said:

Honestly don't know which video they're referencing, but there have been a few hate videos popping up in the last day about the patron stuff. Whenever I click to watch your videos all the suggested videos are hate videos. It's really annoying as a viewer. I can only imagine how hard it is in your shoes dude 😞

It's the one called something like "I lost a patron for this video". People are acting kinda mean about a joke you made, but I'm not gonna go crazy and rage over some silly joke. :)

23 hours ago, Taraaf said:

I agree with you with the hate video problem. I hate going through search results and having to see money starving drama channels spreading hate and lies. I’ve tried to reason with the “Anti Os” in the past, but they are incredibly stubborn, immature and just rude. But yeah, I’ve just been seeing a lot of crazy stuff in the search results and wanted to let Greg know that I’m still a supporter cause I saw some folks turning on him cause of that silly video from the other day. I liked the video..I thought it was funny. I feel lucky and strong to be an Onision supporter..I’m sure we all do. ☺️💪

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

F*ck those people, let's all just be happy.

Hell yeah! 😎

38 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yeah! Lets all ignore hate and just be happy! ☺️

28 minutes ago, Lilith said:

haters gonna hate GIF by Cheezburger

I can quite literally say that’s officially my favorite gif in the universe. 

• Love 2

5 hours ago, Onision said:

Me and all my friends love you...cuz no matter what you've always made me happy. If ever I showed my dearest friend a video about you and they didn't like it.. I would cut them off..I prefer to have friends with similar tastes and kindred energy to me. I am very empathic and can sense toxicity or haters a miles and then some away.. I say F***** em too! Why sign up like a real fan when your being fake or full of S●●● then start your own channel..? If your so much better than Onision don't find away to disagree with him to get views on your new channel.. using someone to exsist on YouTube is pathetic. 

• Love 2

Actually I wanted to send you a message on the Onision facebook fanpage but it doesn't have the inbox button so I decided to post here instead. I don't think that everything that you have been doing is completely right. I believe you made some mistakes in the past but I want to say I really enjoy your videos. There's something very refreshing and interesting about someone who speaks with authenticity. Many people are sheep and the majority of them can't think for themselves. If they see the crowd hating someone, they soon will follow, and vice versa. The amount of hate you receive online is terrible (which makes me feel sad for you sometimes), and the people who attack you probably dont have a great life themselves because if they do then they would be immersed in their happiness and not even wanting to do things like posting a hate comment on someone else's channel. Those people just need to vent their anger somewhere or they simply love to hate. 

I enjoy your videos and I like your authenticity, despite you not always "being" nice. 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Rainsfire said:

Me and all my friends love you...cuz no matter what you've always made me happy. If ever I showed my dearest friend a video about you and they didn't like it.. I would cut them off..I prefer to have friends with similar tastes and kindred energy to me. I am very empathic and can sense toxicity or haters a miles and then some away.. I say F***** em too! Why sign up like a real fan when your being fake or full of S●●● then start your own channel..? If your so much better than Onision don't find away to disagree with him to get views on your new channel.. using someone to exsist on YouTube is pathetic. 

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Boiling Water said:

He is being disrespectful, and now he is attacking people on twitter, and making one of the biggest tragedy's ever happened in New Zealend  about himself. Open your eyes, Onisision is delusional and he shouldn't be supprted acting this way. he needs proffasional help, He needs to change. 

Why are you here? He never made the shooting in New Zealend about himself. He said that he donated to a gun violence organization and that he encourages everyone else to do the same. And he never "attacked" anyone on Twitter. Open YOUR eyes. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Anna said:

Why are you here? He never made the shooting in New Zealend about himself. He said that he donated to a gun violence organization and that he encourages everyone else to do the same. And he never "attacked" anyone on Twitter. Open YOUR eyes. 

You tell em Anna! Banana Power! 💪

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Boiling Water said:

He is being disrespectful, and now he is attacking people on twitter, and making one of the biggest tragedy's ever happened in New Zealend  about himself. Open your eyes, Onisision is delusional and he shouldn't be supprted acting this way. he needs proffasional help, He needs to change. 

Ok so he's a comedian or an online character.  Basically an actor.. you wake up! This is a profession of entertainment where people are allowed to make jokes. You need professional help if you believe everything on the internet ...omg this is a YouTube career that basically is dark comedy,  Meaning it's not real... Do you live in the real world???? Get real ! 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Lzzy11 said:

You tell em Anna! Banana Power! 💪

banana GIFYep! 🍌