Peacefulfaerie

I would like to request for a deactivation

Without giving away any names, I am disappointed in this fandom, and I am disappointed in the fact a former fan (but a good friend of mine) was pointlessly slandered. I confronted the individual about it, and they are... clearly too bent in their ways to listen to reason. I wish them well, however, and I wish Greg and Kai all the best in whatever they choose to do, but I can't be here anymore. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I enjoyed being here and meeting such wonderful people while I could. Every community has its good and bad eggs, I suppose. I'm probably not going to link to my Twitter, since that would be reckless, but I can say that I'm not all that hard to find there, so think of this however you wish. Thank you for everything, and once again, have a wonderful day everyone. ^_^

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Rainsfire said:

Please don't go ☹️

How come, Rain? I don't want to go, but at the same time, I don't know what else to do. I've met good people here, but what with my friends being hurt, and then myself not being listened to, I find it hard to see where I stand in the group. It's not like I don't try to reason with others when conflict arises in my inner circle, because I do. Contrary to what some might believe, I care more about others than I often do myself and I think that's where I land in hot water at times. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Sloppy Mommy said:

Maybe something can be resolved for you? Maybe like a block button or something. 😞

There's an ignore feature but it's like a broken version of the block feature from Twitter, so it's like even though you ignore a user, they can still come at you. I'm not sure why that is.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

How come, Rain? I don't want to go, but at the same time, I don't know what else to do. I've met good people here, but what with my friends being hurt, and then myself not being listened to, I find it hard to see where I stand in the group. It's not like I don't try to reason with others when conflict arises in my inner circle, because I do. Contrary to what some might believe, I care more about others than I often do myself and I think that's where I land in hot water at times. 

Don't go because I totally understand how you feel but you have to try to meet more people here. This is a good forum give it more time. And it's ok to feel awkward or worried about your other friends but that's not everyone here. Lot's of people care and there's a lot of different types of people. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

There's an ignore feature but it's like a broken version of the block feature from Twitter, so it's like even though you ignore a user, they can still come at you. I'm not sure why that is.

I hate to say this but if you tell me who's bothering you I can politely ask them to stop. Or maybe we all can discuss this issue as a forum about Respec, privacy, and boundaries..:) 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Rainsfire said:

Don't go because I totally understand how you feel but you have to try to meet more people here. This is a good forum give it more time. And it's ok to feel awkward or worried about your other friends but that's not everyone here. Lot's of people care and there's a lot of different types of people. 

Well... Alright, if you really don't want to see me go, I'll consider staying, but only because you're making me cry (in a good way), I didn't expect this at all.

1 minute ago, Rainsfire said:

I hate to say this but if you tell me who's bothering you I can politely ask them to stop. Or maybe we all can discuss this issue as a forum about Respec, privacy, and boundaries..:) 

I can DM you about it, yes, and I think that would be a nice discussion to have, something that should be taken into further consideration, since I've had incidents where people have had altercations with me elsewhere, and then they come at me from here because they feel like they just haven't had enough to say, as if it would get them anywhere to begin with when it more often than not doesn't.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

I say f●●● 'em, You do you boo. 

• Lol 1

Omg yassss cuz that #trollerism like using social media to stock a person.. not cool. You have to lay down your boundaries because if you just quit here they can troll, stock or follow you anywhere. 

• Love 1

Not everyone is going to like everyone else, even when it comes to online forums, S●●● happens, it just does. 

People are not always going to listen to suggestions either, even when iit's better than their own idea, and even if they know this, some will still do as they want anyway.  When this has happened to me before (being the advice giver) and the listener comes back, complaining because they did things their way and it got all FUBAR I've had to say something like:

"Hey. you know  I love you, you're my friend and I'll always help you when I can, but you didn't listen to me last time and now I don't want to hear you b●●●● about it" 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sloppy Mommy said:

Not everyone is going to like everyone else, even when it comes to online forums, S●●● happens, it just does. 

People are not always going to listen to suggestions either, even when iit's better than their own idea, and even if they know this, some will still do as they want anyway.  When this has happened to me before (being the advice giver) and the listener comes back, complaining because they did things their way and it got all FUBAR I've had to say something like:

"Hey. you know  I love you, you're my friend and I'll always help you when I can, but you didn't listen to me last time and now I don't want to hear you b●●●● about it" 

I think that's roughly the third situation I've been in lately, my advice is sound, my reasons hold truths, yet eventually (or sometimes not at all) they'll turn around begging to come back, to which I shrug and go "Sorry love, but it's not like I didn't tell you the first time, and second chances are out of the question."

It's not like I don't get why people fall out with me, I mean I get it but I kind of don't if that makes sense. Some personalities just don't click and that's fine, as you said not everyone will get along, it's just difficult right now since there's been a lot going on and it's hitting me in all the wrong directions where I can't accurately and effectively take care of the things that happen.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

I don't know the current situation fully, but I don't really want to know s I like remaining a neutral party, but I'll share my experiences here because i understand how you feel, and I reacted sad because I wish I could just hug you right now. 

Ex's are ex's for a reason and everything happens for a reason, sounds corny but it's true. When we ourselves don't see it, fate/Karma/God/Life or whatever you want to call it, shows us the person we clung so tightly to, doing something to hurt us to the point of not being able to accept them back (we can forgive, but not let that person back in our lives) and when tht happens, it hurts, it doesnt alwyas get to that point, but when that point becomes clear, it hurts still the same. 

You just hang in there, love yourself and the right kind of love will become attracted to you. 

15 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

I think that's roughly the third situation I've been in lately, my advice is sound, my reasons hold truths, yet eventually (or sometimes not at all) they'll turn around begging to come back, to which I shrug and go "Sorry love, but it's not like I didn't tell you the first time, and second chances are out of the question."

It's not like I don't get why people fall out with me, I mean I get it but I kind of don't if that makes sense. Some personalities just don't click and that's fine, as you said not everyone will get along, it's just difficult right now since there's been a lot going on and it's hitting me in all the wrong directions where I can't accurately and effectively take care of the things that happen.

I don't wanna be a drama queen or a s**** starter my back commenting on you wanting a deactivation before fully knowing the flavor of cool-aid but Anna said she has no intentions of bothering you and it's going to be okay. I know that new social forums can be intense. Just don't care about what anyone thinks.. be you and have some fun 🙂

• Love 3

If I offended anyone or said references to anyone un kowingly that I may of upset.. like trolls, or something else. I apologize 

(Anna, Sloppy Mommy, myself, and Peacefulfaerie. 

Lolz I thought you were talking about a stalker that followed you from Twitter. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Rainsfire said:

If I offended anyone or said references to anyone un kowingly that I may of upset.. like trolls, or something else. I apologize 

(Anna, Sloppy Mommy, myself, and Peacefulfaerie. 

Lolz I thought you were talking about a stalker that followed you from Twitter. 

No, it's for once not a stalker from twitter. I actually met Anna from here and, as I told you in DM about what she did and her reaction towards it, it's what lead me to feel the way I do. But... You and Sloppy Mommy have been so kind, so it's hard to say no when I'm given such unexpected support. For you two, I'll stay.

• Love 2

Thank you, everyone, for all the love and support you have shown me, and for settling the fire of how hurt and angry I was. I'm still not feeling too great, and I imagine it'll take a minute to heal, but... I will remain here, I won't leave. This helped more than I could ever put to words. 

• Love 2

If someone is causing you problems, please report them. We actually do handle those situations rather well.

• Love 2

50 minutes ago, Onision said:

If someone is causing you problems, please report them. We actually do handle those situations rather well.

Thank you, Greg, but it's okay. This situation was resolved, I did get thrown into another but I already spoke with a mod about it who told me they contacted you on Patreon to see what else could be done to prevent future situations like this. Hope you're having a good day. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Thank you, Greg, but it's okay. This situation was resolved, I did get thrown into another but I already spoke with a mod about it who told me they contacted you on Patreon to see what else could be done to prevent future situations like this. Hope you're having a good day. 

You'll be fine! 

• Love 2