Sign in to follow this  
Adam159900

Ever cry for no reason?

Question

21 answers to this question

yup, but i tend to think there probably is a reason even if you're not exactly sure what it is at the time.  emotions just come up and they're probably related to something if you think about it.  i was crying last night just b/c i had a migraine and my body felt horrible (i got nauseas too and threw up) ...there wasnt an emotional reason but i was just overwhelmed with how my body felt and crying was a release and relief to that overwhelmed feeling. 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Adam159900 said:

Just now is the fourth time I have cried today. I don't have a reason. I just feel sad I guess. You think it is normal?

Is it about the girl you mentioned?

1 hour ago, AnnaSantina said:

yup, but i tend to think there probably is a reason even if you're not exactly sure what it is at the time.  emotions just come up and they're probably related to something if you think about it.  i was crying last night just b/c i had a migraine and my body felt horrible (i got nauseas too and threw up) ...there wasnt an emotional reason but i was just overwhelmed with how my body felt and crying was a release and relief to that overwhelmed feeling. 

This! Totally agree there’s usually some underlying reason, even if it feels like nothing. Could just be that you’re overwhelmed.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mae said:

This! Totally agree there’s usually some underlying reason, even if it feels like nothing. Could just be that you’re overwhelmed.

I have been thinking about that for a little now. I am pretty sure I know what the reason is but it isn't solvable as of now or in the near future. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Adam159900 said:

I have been thinking about that for a little now. I am pretty sure I know what the reason is but it isn't solvable as of now or in the near future. 

Aww, well even if its not solvable i hope you can do some things to distract yourself and alleviate your anxiety or sadness about it until it becomes something that you can fix ::hugs::

1 minute ago, AnnaSantina said:

Aww, well even if its not solvable i hope you can do some things to distract yourself and alleviate your anxiety or sadness about it until it becomes something that you can fix ::hugs::

I think I'll just eventually get used to the sadness because it is too strong to just get distracted from it. 

• Sad 1

Today! Crying, not hormonal, But man i have been emotional! I learned i may have an eating disorder (which i kinda knew I just didn't want to hear it) causing my day to be a S●●● storm. so everything from sad YouTube ads to memes and im balling my eyes out. hate today!

@Adam159900, your posts worry me. I just want to say to you and to everyone else reading this thread and who relates to your posts that if you feel like your life is more pain than happiness and you can't seem to get out of that hole, please try to seek help. I encourage you and everyone who struggles to try. You don't have to live like this.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Online crisis network with chat: https://www.imalive.org/

Suicide prevention chat: http://www.suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_online.html

• Love 3

55 minutes ago, Lilith said:

@Adam159900, your posts worry me. I just want to say to you and to everyone else reading this thread and who relates to your posts that if you feel like your life is more pain than happiness and you can't seem to get out of that hole, please try to seek help. I encourage you and everyone who struggles to try. You don't have to live like this.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Online crisis network with chat: https://www.imalive.org/

Suicide prevention chat: http://www.suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_online.html

Personally they can't do anything for me but don't worry I won't kill myself.