Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy Mommy

Friends with Benifits

Do you believe that two people can come together for the mutual, consentual  benifit of s●●? What do you think of this behavior? Have you ever had a FWB? How did it work out for you? 

S*x without love is useless.

I think FOB relationships are for people who have serious relationship issues/inability to commit.

• Love 6

16 minutes ago, Onision said:

S*x without love is useless.

I think FOB relationships are for people who have serious relationship issues/inability to commit.

True that, that aspect makes it better, but also too much work. I'd have to shave my legs and you better believe that S●●● ain't happening, mmmmmmmmk? 

I think it's messy most of the time. I personally have a hard time keeping s●● and romance separate. If I like someone enough to want to sleep with them, I like them enough to want to date them. So vice versa, I wonder why I'm good enough to have s●● with, but not good enough to date.

Just stick to masturbation if you're horny.

• Love 4

Bad idea in my opinion.. because if you get hurt by them it also causes you to lose that friend

That's just my opinion though 🙂🙃🙂

• Love 1

I don't agree with it. There's no point in doing that if there's no love involved in my opinion. 

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, Sheila Motko said:

Bad idea in my opinion.. because if you get hurt by them it also causes you to lose that friend

That's just my opinion though 🙂🙃🙂

I agree... "Don't S●●● where you eat" 😂

• Love 3

I don’t see anything wrong with it if that’s what someone chooses to do. I don’t see it as an inability to commit, just choosing not to yet. Not everyone needs commitment or love to have s●●, for some it’s just s●● and that’s okay, it’s a personal choice and not for me to judge.

But I do think feelings usually get involved and it gets messy. I probably wouldn’t do it, personally. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think that some people just don't want to be in a relationship and want to freedom to sleep around (while doing it safely). I don't fault them for it if that's how they wanna live their life. Sometimes there is an emotional attachment that forms, though, so I could see how FWB could get messy.

Though some people agree to start off as FWB to see where it goes and that's also fine. It's really all about communication, just like in any other kind of relationship, be it platonic or romantic or, in this case, s●●ual.

That all being said, FWB isn't for me, lol

• Love 2

I know everyone else is saying the same things but yeah it is stupid as S●●●. I don't see how people even have s●● without loving each other. It annoys me to the point of aggravation. 

I don't think that fwb works out, I think that there is being friends and then there is 

dating someone etc... Fwb, I never did/had so I can not talk from experience, I have had boyfriends

in the past, I have also been friends with boys only no s●●, just platonic. So I say don't just use somebody 

with being fwb if you don't want to make it official. i might may be sounding/seeming "old fashioned"

explaining it like that but yea.