Onision

Patrons: Bring Back Everything?

What do you think should happen with the Onision Patreon?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What type of videos should be posted to the Onision Patreon?

• Post primarily Onision sketches uncensored.
    • Post UhOhBro, OnisionSpeaks & Onision vidoes uncensored.
    • Dude, plant it all on me. I want everything, every channel, I want it all.
  2. 2. How many posts per day?

• Maximum one video a day.
    • Maximum two videos a day.
    • Dude, you post as much as you like daily, I love your stuff.

I need your help deciding the future of my Patreon, please vote to let me know what would make you happiest!

• Love 13

Anything you post will be loved ❤️ Don’t stop making the content we all love so much 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

And before a bunch of people try to say it was all younger audience members that voted for everything on every channel and as many videos as you want to post...I just want to put out there that I'll be 38 years old in a little over two weeks and I voted that way.  👍

• Love 2

53 minutes ago, Onision said:

I need your help deciding the future of my Patreon, please vote to let me know what would make you happiest!

Gimme it all!!!!!!! I love me some Onision!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Amandasy said:

And before a bunch of people try to say it was all younger audience members that voted for everything on every channel and as many videos as you want to post...I just want to put out there that I'll be 38 years old in a little over two weeks and I voted that way.  👍

And I want to add that I'm 40, and I voted that way. :)

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Amandasy said:

Happy birthday!

• Love 1

I am disabled , low income and have animals to care for with what little money i do have so ive never been able to afford to be a patron to you or anyone  i like on youtube but i would assume that most people paying for anything would appreciate anything and all that  you post.  more you get for your money the better, right?   ("gotta get your moneys worth!" as my grandma would say . lol)