LizardQueen

The healing properties of crystals

PSA: these are not alternatives to actual medical treatments or medicine. I strongly don’t recommend solely using just crystals for healing. I just use crystals as a nice distraction from whatever I’m going through and for me it actually helps take my mind off it.Most people use these stones to cope with dealing with certain things they are going through like illness etc.

its just a nice alternative to healing in my opinion. 

• Love 1

19 hours ago, LizardQueen said:

F15040C2-9D0C-47BB-86DE-68FC511814C6.jpeg

I have migraines,an aniexty disorder plus PTSD... So basically my body needs to be covered in stones. 

• No 1

3 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I have migraines,an aniexty disorder plus PTSD... So basically my body needs to be covered in stones. 

No actually, there’s different ways you can practice crystal healing without always covering ur self in your gemstones. Some people carry little pouches of their favorite tumbled crystals, jewelry, making a special area for your crystals, placing crystals in certain areas in ur home can bring certain things into ur life as well.

And it’s not your whole body, it’s only your chakras that are being affected that are causing you to feel those aliments and symptoms to bring relief.

• Love 1