LizardQueen

The healing properties of crystals

2 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Plus diabetic.. abuse victim.. stress... And trying to get over a death. I'm a rock statue

Sorry bout that. There’s also aromatherapy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Sorry bout that. There’s also aromatherapy.

I've never tried it like insense? 

3 hours ago, AmazingDiana said:

I've never tried it like insense? 

Check out my aromatherapy topic and you’ll see 

• Like 2

I recently tried aromatherapy for my chronic migraine and it actually helped, I was amazed after like 2 decades of suffering. However I was wondering like...if I wanted to use dispelling negativity crystals, but I'm so negative I wouldn't believe they would work...would they still work? Stupid question? LOL

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Megan said:

I recently tried aromatherapy for my chronic migraine and it actually helped, I was amazed after like 2 decades of suffering. However I was wondering like...if I wanted to use dispelling negativity crystals, but I'm so negative I wouldn't believe they would work...would they still work? Stupid question? LOL

Hahah no no it’s not a stupid question at all frankly I love answering questions about crystals and their properties. It would be dumb not to ask that question in my opinion that’s a good question! 

Well with crystals, they have certain energies that can be picked up and depending on the healing properties of the crystal, it could dispell negativity for you. I would say keep an open mind about it and if you do get crystals for this purpose, make sure to cleanse them regularly If you use them a lot because they can pick up on negative energies as well which can make you have negative energy. But if the crystals work is really up to you because you will have to channel that energy into them as well as program what you desire for them to help you with. 

I will post some examples of that in a min but thank you so much for commenting!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Hahah no no it’s not a stupid question at all frankly I love answering questions about crystals and their properties. It would be dumb not to ask that question in my opinion that’s a good question! 

Well with crystals, they have certain energies that can be picked up and depending on the healing properties of the crystal, it could dispell negativity for you. I would say keep an open mind about it and if you do get crystals for this purpose, make sure to cleanse them regularly If you use them a lot because they can pick up on negative energies as well which can make you have negative energy. But if the crystals work is really up to you because you will have to channel that energy into them as well as program what you desire for them to help you with. 

I will post some examples of that in a min but thank you so much for commenting!

Thank you so much for that, I'll keep watching and learning more here for sure. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MerelMelchers said:

The Amythist is my personal mineral. Rose quartz and moonstone are my favourite minerals.

Oh did you know amethyst and rose quartz are both part of the quartz family! Moonstone is lovely too! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Megan said:

Thank you so much for that, I'll keep watching and learning more here for sure. 😊

Awww I appreciate it! It’s no problem because this is one of my favorite things to educate people on!

• Like 1

Psa: if you guys do get crystals, note some crystals like rose quartz and amethyst will fade in direct sunlight. Also sometimes people will try to sell amertine which is heat treated citrine as amethyst, sometimes you can tell because you can see alittle orange in the cluster while all the amythests I have seen are deep purples.

crystals can be pricey sometimes depending on where you buy from especially you go to a real rock shop I’m not gonna sugarcoat this because I have been there and it’s important to shop around Bc some people will over charge for crystals you can get lower the price somewhere else. Also in stores sometimes in the home decor sections, crystals sometimes pop up. 

Good starter crystals tho in my experience that are usually cheap: clear quartz,amythest,rose Quartz. 

But note some crystals are used for other things other than healing which is why sometimes they are expensive. For example, lapis lazuli pigmentation is used for indigo paint because it never fades etc. 

if you guys have any questions, just ask

• Like 1

i think it's pseudoscience & has no place in medicine.

additionally, i think it's dangerous to market them towards the desperate and seriously ill.

but if it helps people through autosuggestion and emotional comfort, then that's helpful in its own way and i don't look down on them.

for example, i think they're a good tool to symbolize your desires and aid in introspective as a physical manifestation of what you want to avoid or achieve.

i view crystals similarly to how i view divination, which i don't believe has a scientific background but i do believe that it helps people with reflecting upon their situation and gaining motivation or a different perspective.

Edited by Cloudy
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

i think it's pseudoscience & has no place in medicine.

additionally, i think it's dangerous to market them towards the desperate and seriously ill.

but if it helps people through autosuggestion and emotional comfort, then that's helpful in its own way and i don't look down on them.

for example, i think they're a good tool to symbolize your desires and aid in introspective as a physical manifestation of what you want to avoid or achieve.

i view crystals similarly to how i view divination, which i don't believe has a scientific background but i do believe that it helps people with reflecting upon their situation and gaining motivation or a different perspective.

I am not a doctor of any sort nor do I recommend substituting crystals for real medical care/medication etc. Crystal healing is just a holistic healing option you don’t have to participate in at all and I’m just here to educate people who are actually interested in this subject. And that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just found this subject interesting and I don’t mean any harm by promoting this. It’s just education on the different healing properties of certain crystals. 

PSA:Again this is not a substitute for actual medical treatment or medication. 

• Like 1

Just now, LizardQueen said:

I am not a doctor of any sort nor do I recommend substituting crystals for real medical care/medication etc. Crystal healing is just a holistic healing option you don’t have to participate in at all and I’m just here to educate people who are actually interested in this subject. And that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just found this subject interesting and I don’t mean any harm by promoting this. It’s just education on the different healing properties of certain crystals. 

PSA:Again this is not a substitute for actual medical treatment or medication. 

i'm sorry-- i didn't mean to make it sound like i was addressing you personally with the first two lines of my post. 

those were just my thoughts regarding the subject in general and i wanted to contribute to the discussion. ☺️

it's an interesting topic and like i said surely helpful to many people.