Adam159900

How can you show someone you truly care?

Whether it be a lover or friend or whatever, how can you show someone you truly care for them? I'm just curious what people think. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Adam159900 said:

Whether it be a lover or friend or whatever, how can you show someone you truly care for them? I'm just curious what people think. 

Being there for them when they need you. Showing them that you’re thinking of them. Listening to them. Telling them you appreciate them. Etc. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Adam159900 said:

i try to take them out of dark ways and paths in life...ones with corruption and pain...it just isn't necessary...you know Adam?...for you, i wish you no pain either...i like to stand beside people and let them know i care about them...i wanna let them know i'm a grounded person so they can trust me and i am not trying to be a person full of surges of victory and triumph...i hope what i said helps...we're here for you Adam...

Talk to them, be there, hold them, stay with them, make sure they know you will be there for them no matter what, and care about them as much as you can. Don't leave them and help them grow in themselves as well as helping yourself.  

• Love 1

Being selfless and thinking of them when they need you the most, giving them little suprises of there favorite things because you thought of them, supporting them and standing by them even when it’s dark or bright for them. Encouraging their accomplishments,listening to them and giving advice, bringing them up when they are down. It takes time,patience,trust and growth to show you truly care deeply about someone platonic or romantic.

Sometimes people just wanna be shown that they noticed and appreciated for what they do and a simple “thank you.” means a lot to person. Some sort of Acknowledgment is good too imo because it’s letting them know that they are cared for.

To show someone that you care about them, I think one of the main things will be to listen to them. Make sure they never feel alone and that they feel loved. Even when they are at a rough point make sure that you’re there for them and help in any way possible (sometimes just listening can help). ❤️

i will show them i will not be direct with them in these...dark times...but at the same time...unleash higher mysteries...of what's real...to people...erm...i want to show how i care about them...

Be in their life consistently & reliably for at least 10 years.

• Love 1

Tell them the things they need to hear. These may not be the things they want to hear but it's better if they do. Honesty is key in any relationship and if you want your friend/partner to thrive, they need to be helped to stay on the right path