Sign in to follow this  
Positivity Thread

Name one thing, or multiple things you like about yourself. No negativity allowed! You may include pictures,etc. Nothing inappropriate please.

My eyes are my best asset. This was the only link that would work to upload my picture..

Photo?

• Love 2

Although I have insecurity about my body, I guess I do like the color of my eyes and my lips. More people should do this cause it can help. You are valid and deserve the best.

• Love 1

I like my eye for details and how I value the small things. I’m very generous,humorous,vivacious and have an eye for fashion. Very creative as well. I’m often very selfless and am very thoughtful when it comes to gifts. I’m a really good listener as well. 

I'm a fairly self-conscious person and struggle with insecurities about my appearance, but like Karma (Your eyes are absolutely stunning btw!), I think my eyes are one of my better assets.

Outside of my appearance I'd say my empathy is a good trait; though occasionally  that can get me in trouble -- you can care too much! 

MgzJEzx (1).jpg

I like my eyebrows, both shape and texture. Not too bushy, not too thin and if I want to make them stand out more, all I have to do is add makeup. 

I like my eyes, I think they're pretty

I like my skin, its pretty clear for the most part but when I get a pimple or whatnot, it happens in a weird place like tip of my nose or between my eyes.

I like my eyebrows! I don't have to shape them or anything which is awesome.

I like my eyes because they're really different looking--blue and yellow with a navy blue ring around the outside.

6 hours ago, Melon said:

I'm a fairly self-conscious person and struggle with insecurities about my appearance, but like Karma (Your eyes are absolutely stunning btw!), I think my eyes are one of my better assets.

Outside of my appearance I'd say my empathy is a good trait; though occasionally  that can get me in trouble -- you can care too much! 

MgzJEzx (1).jpg

I loooooovee your eye makeup! You look great!!

• Love 1

im a ginger and i used to get major crap for it but now im super proud of my red hair and freckles. i feel unique which isn't a bad thing anymore 

18 hours ago, jackiea said:

I loooooovee your eye makeup! You look great!!

Thank you! ❤️ 

• Love 1

On 3/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, Onision said:

I love how much you tweet at me Savvy! Thank you!

Thank you so much Onision!

On 3/19/2019 at 5:09 AM, Karma said:

Name one thing, or multiple things you like about yourself. No negativity allowed! You may include pictures,etc. Nothing inappropriate please.

My eyes are my best asset. This was the only link that would work to upload my picture..

Photo?

I like my lips and my eye color ((:

I am pretty, very thin, have a nice long neck, have many kids and pets that I love, had a good stable normal childhood and never moved, I live in one of the best countries ever, I am joyful, I am playful, I am goofy and have a very handsome boyfriend.