Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

True love?...

true love to me is being able to totally connect with someone...not holding back...but you knew...and she knew...we were both meant for each other before anything began...that me and her can share our...very hearts with each other...that everyone else wants...but she knows and i know she and i will never have the prize...the true higher mysteries of what we have...and for that...we will always be free...together...forever...just loving each other forever...and something more everyone else can't imagine because what we two share is everything...and more...so they will never find us...and we will be in a place where only we know...just for us...made by us...made by how we want them to be together...and eventually make plans...you're right...then marriage...meeting the world...and ruling everything together with each other...that's romance...that's true love to me...and i don't have a girlfriend...

I have seen true love....my grandpa and grandma❤ my grandma was 18 when they met and my grandpa was 42 they got married when my grandma was 20 and their first child was 1year old 

I think it's possible for certain people.

If you have conditions that make you incapable of feeling emotions connected to that sort of thing, clearly that's not really in your cards.

Posted (edited)

True love becomes truer over time, it's not lust or puppy love but a real love that grows with time.

Stage 1 of true love is also different from stage 2, 3 and onward. Still true, but different levels of true love.

It's rare and harder to commit and settle down nowadays, but if you take that tough road and dedicate and forgive and sacrifice (both parties) you reach a new form of love that you never knew before and it completes you and gives you joy (better than happiness) and makes you a better person.

Edited by darsh