Sign in to follow this  
jackiea

Broken Bone Stories?

Have you guys broken any bones? What's your story?

I broke both bones in my left forearm in kindergarten while trying the skip monkey bars. I got two different hard casts (one orange and then black) and became quite the cool kid because people could sign my casts 😂. I didn't feel anything at the time of the break because I think I went into shock, but my arm made a full recovery!

• Love 1

When I was 10 years old, I was playing Tag at a friends house when friends brother decided to catch me, pick me up by a foot and throw me down, when landing I shatttered my wrist and had to get a cast, I chose a neon pink cast. Made a full recovery after though

Considering how much of a clutz I am..it’s a shocker I’ve never had a broken bone before. I have a lot of funny falling stories though. 😂

• Love 1

I was in first grade we played baseball and my classmate hit me with the bat and broke my nose. it's really hard to breathe through my nose and I hope to get a nosejob in the future

23 hours ago, Valentin said:

I was in first grade we played baseball and my classmate hit me with the bat and broke my nose. it's really hard to breathe through my nose and I hope to get a nosejob in the future

I'm so sorry you're going through that! I hope you're able to breathe well again in the future. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FelixHelix
      Are you okay? I saw the video on Jeffree and it ended on a super concerning note so I wanted to come and check if you were okay.
      It makes total sense to cry given the subject matter, but I guess I was worried that you ignited trauma and were struggling and wanted to make sure that you're doing alright. It's your own business of course, so if you don't feel like going into it I won't be offended. What Jeffree did can qualify as s●●ually abusive behavior, and it can also be traumatic to experience seeing someone else being s●●ually abused (even verbally), so either subject could be a perfectly valid trigger.
      Regardless of whether or not you answer this, I hope you're doing better, and that you have a wonderful day today. Thank you for sharing your story. ♡
    • By Chastity
      https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxB8sawIGUzyGvvA8DAu8yA Please react to me. I pretended to die so I could get my bf to love me more and I made fake bruises to make it look like my ex abused me. It was funny haha. Follow me on insta! @queen_murphy_1995
  • Topics