Sign in to follow this  
Hollie

Where do you get your support?

Who is your support person/people?

Who can you go to for help, advice, or just to calm you down or cheer you up?

it could be a parent, a friend, a therapist, or even someone like a YouTuber that makes you feel better when you watch them. 

I use to have a couple of people to talk to, but one was my mom and she passed away from cancer in 2017 and the other just seems to get annoyed with me now a days and doesn't want to really hear about my problems. YouTubers on the other hand, I watch ASMR stuff to help relax, I watch Onision of course, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and PewDiePie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Onision said:

This awesome human:

1938239438_Image016.thumb.jpg.57e20010e00fe1fbbff411205c2edeca.jpg

Aww...I love you both so much! 

• Like 1

My best friend @I'mABooNana, she is literally my rock and the one person I can always count on to be there, as I'm always there for her. A true friend that I've never had, so I'm incredibly blessed to have her and I'm so proud of all that she does to stay positive without being afraid to be herself.

• Like 2

My best friend that I'm currently living with. I can tell her anything. We've been friends for about 14 years now, she's basically family. <3

• Like 1

My mom because we are very close and get along really well. She always thinks of me whenever I’m struggling and gets me little surprises to cheer me up or we go out to do stuff to take my mind off any situation that caused me great pain/stress. She’s a very giving and considerate woman which is where I get a lot of my traits from her. We always talk about things we go through and vent to eachother. We go shopping together,run errands,boating in the summer. She’s my best friend.

57201913-B13F-4838-9234-4F34855E4710.jpeg

• Like 1

I am pretty close to the cast of Supernatural so when I need some advice or some comfort I normally will go to one of them and they always make me feel better.

• Like 1

My small group of friends, we all love and support each other without judging. I couldn't ask for better people in my life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onision said:

This awesome human:

1938239438_Image016.thumb.jpg.57e20010e00fe1fbbff411205c2edeca.jpg

You guys will always be the cutest couple oh my god

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

My best friend @I'mABooNana, she is literally my rock and the one person I can always count on to be there, as I'm always there for her. A true friend that I've never had, so I'm incredibly blessed to have her and I'm so proud of all that she does to stay positive without being afraid to be herself.

Awe thank you!! 😄  I try my best to be the best friend i can be! I'm super happy to have found you I could always use more people like you in my life! ❤️ 

W2AEpbN.gif

• Like 2

Just now, I'mABooNana said:

Awe thank you!! 😄  I try my best to be the best friend i can be! I'm super happy to have found you I could always use more people like you in my life! ❤️ 

W2AEpbN.gif

Oh my god, you're totally gonna make me cry but in a good way. You always succeed in being the best version of yourself you can be, and that alone is inspiring and uplifting. ♥CeGDONn.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Oh my god, you're totally gonna make me cry but in a good way. You always succeed in being the best version of yourself you can be, and that alone is inspiring and uplifting. ♥CeGDONn.gif

Awe haha thanks I already almost cried X3 I'm not used to compliments. Like I said before, I try my best! Especially for my friends cause I know they need me around. ❤️ 

• Like 2

My husband,son or my friends..Pic 1 my husband is the taller one..the guy is my son's godfather. Pic 2 my son of course. 

20181003_115040.jpg

20181012_161026.jpg

• Like 1

I go to my friends at my college (one of which is my roommate), or my mentor for the autism program I am in. They are my rocks and I can't imagine life without them.