Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Motko

How do you feel when you come across videos about Onision?

So while I was scrolling down on my YouTube feed came across yet another video using Onision in the title..I think it's another haters video what do you think?

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 9.51.11 AM.jpg

meh, I don't watch anything that puts those kind of videos in my recommended. I have had those pop up before and any time I see them I click on the "not interested" button to the side of the video.

6 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

meh, I don't watch anything that puts those kind of videos in my recommended. I have had those pop up before and any time I see them I click on the "not interested" button to the side of the video.

Neither do I and I'm going to do that to

Updated the photo you posted to crop out their user name.

I haven't used that person's name publicly in any of my reactions to them and I don't plan to considering that would be actual harassment.

Ironic right? They use my name, but I'm the jerk when I refuse to use theirs/direct people to them.

• Love 1
  • Lol 1

21 minutes ago, Onision said:

Updated the photo you posted to crop out their user name.

I haven't used that person's name publicly in any of my reactions to them and I don't plan to considering that would be actual harassment.

Ironic right? They use my name, but I'm the jerk when I refuse to use theirs/direct people to them.

True..I would have black out the name myself but couldn't figure it out on my phone.. that's all I have right now to use. It works out for now 🙂 Working on getting a computer 🙂

some people wanna get rich but they have no talent so they just judge already popular people to leech their way to victory.. it's pretty sad 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, swiftscout said:

some people wanna get rich but they have no talent so they just judge already popular people to leech their way to victory.. it's pretty sad 

YouTube's algorithm currently blows up any video that focuses on hating a popular target. If anyone is to blame, it's the YouTube staff. It wasn't like this a few years ago, till they changed the algorithm. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't think any intelligent and honest person who watches a number of Onision's videos could feel all the hate for him that some do. I'm in a demographic that would surprise many to know I'm an Onision fan, for example, but it's just not hard to respect and appreciation something just because you disagree with a few things sometimes; we all disagree on something. Some folks are purposefully or accidentally ignorant is all, but worse yet there are those who don't care but simply enjoy drama and critiquing others. So, in short, I feel annoyed, and depending on my mood I either watch it and argue it's absurdity in the comments, or ignore it.

Edited by darsh

I have many things to say on this topic and I feel like I have a lot to say on it.

It is not only on/about Greg (Onision) it is these people and videos/channels in general.

Alright I am gonna be blunt here/truthful, these people that have these videos/channels

these hate/gossip/hater(s)/rumor channels are people with no talent that can't do anything

except turn on a camera and talk S●●●, and get cash for hate. I find it stressful and I do not 

condone it/that behavior. I get it 1st. amendment and all, this is getting too long but that is how I 

feel about that type of S●●● I could go on but I won't.

8 hours ago, Onision said:

YouTube's algorithm currently blows up any video that focuses on hating a popular target. If anyone is to blame, it's the YouTube staff. It wasn't like this a few years ago, till they changed the algorithm. 

youtube seems petty nowadays I miss 2006 😴😅

• Like 1

Hello guys call me Dan, not an onision fan here, but not really what you'd call "hater." I think I'm one of those that just lost interest in him, and for the first time, I'm checking out this forum.

I briefly watched Onision in the early days of yt for entertainment, but that ended quickly. Can't quite tell you why until the last odd year or so, I think, when people started calling him out for Cooney, the wetlands, the attraction to younger girls, and on and on. Suddenly for another brief time, I was watching Onision vids again - the spotlight was on him now if albiet for the wrong reasons. Part of me wanted to know if the allegations were true and another part of me just wanted to understand and rediscover who Onision was again.

I did not like what I saw.  A lot of people didnt, and honestly this is sad. I want to like you again, dude. I don't see the merit in humiliating and parading you around.

When I see an Onision video, I imagine a grown man not acting his age. A self-righteous guy with the arrogance to speak in videos like he understands everything when the majority watching, I strongly feel, sees his hubris and wants to capitalize on it. But it's not like there isn't positives, they're just overshadowed by the fact that everyone, including me, sees that you are One. Huge. Mess.

I can get into specifics if anyone cares to reply. Hope you see this Onion boy

Eh... this topic is a bummer... maybe there is an up side.

3 hours ago, Onision said:

There is!

The up side to this is that some people may come to your videos to judge for themselves how much of a "monster" that the haters say you are, which is more views

Half those people might actually decide they like your content enough to become a fan (which is how I myself became a fan of yours) 

Then half of the other half might stick around to comment on how much they dislike you, even though it sucks when they do that, that itself is more comments and views too.

6 hours ago, Onision said:

There’s always an upside. Even if it doesn’t seem like it at first. 

People love to hate the Onision channel. Apparently we're all a bunch of brain washed children for liking his content. Also, I'm DEFINITELY not typing this while there is a gun held to my head demanding that I write only positive things about the Onision channel. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go pray to my Onision shrine or be beaten with a wet noodle.

• Love 1

It's this whole new SJW outrage culture that tends to go after people like Onision the most. I watched this guy on YouTube named Phyzik making a fuss about Onision rating this plain looking chubby woman as a 5/10 in looks along time ago. On YouTube you can't even call plain looking women  plain anymore. I blame most of this on this stupid "everyone is beautiful" participation trophy movement. 

I think some of them have some fair points but its a lot of slander and assumptions from what I see.

On 5/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, Polaris9 said:

I think some of them have some fair points but its a lot of slander and assumptions from what I see.

No one actually talks to me to verify what they say... I mean, I think Repzilla reached out (his name is literally Repzilla) he's the emo looking blonde guy... anyway, I think he asked me a question, and Edwin did as well, but every other channel literally just makes assumptions and presents it as if it's credible... really sad anyone takes them seriously considering how speculative it all is.

1 hour ago, Onision said:

No one actually talks to me to verify what they say... I mean, I think Repzilla reached out (his name is literally Repzilla) he's the emo looking blonde guy...

Yeah I saw his videos. Repzilla is like the unfunny version of Repzion and Repzion isn't even that funny half the time.