Melon

Bangs or no bangs?

Hello, everyone! I'm trying to determine if I want to get bangs again or just let my hair continue to grow out. So I decided to ask here for some opinions. (I know my hair is a different color in the bang picture -- it's from when I dyed my hair green and it was fading. While the other picture is my natural hair color.) So, should I just let my hair keep growing or get bangs again? I know my hair is pretty short, which can make pulling off bangs difficult, but I figured I'd ask. ^^

52605879_2164010227039214_1432798135008100352_n.jpg

MgzJEzx (1).jpg

41 minutes ago, Onision said:

Bangs are good.

Thanks! I wasn't entirely sure if I had the face for short hair AND bangs, but they were certainly fun to style! 

I say bangs, but I'm partial to bangs 

• Love 1

I love bangs in general, but with these two pics I say definitely get bangs again! Really cute and flattering.

• Love 2

Wow I have to say I love your eyes so much like such a lovely shade! I say you can pull off either or (bangs or no bangs)in my opinion and do whatever you makes you feel the most confident. ^_^ that’s just me tho! 

Gurl bangs are bomb, I just did mine recently!! Snapchat-1172471686.thumb.jpg.42c61a38f5063a1c805f83f41ee26b86.jpg

2 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

Gurl bangs are bomb, I just did mine recently!! Snapchat-1172471686.thumb.jpg.42c61a38f5063a1c805f83f41ee26b86.jpg

You look fantastic!!! ❤️ 

On 3/23/2019 at 12:37 PM, Melon said:

Hello, everyone! I'm trying to determine if I want to get bangs again or just let my hair continue to grow out. So I decided to ask here for some opinions. (I know my hair is a different color in the bang picture -- it's from when I dyed my hair green and it was fading. While the other picture is my natural hair color.) So, should I just let my hair keep growing or get bangs again? I know my hair is pretty short, which can make pulling off bangs difficult, but I figured I'd ask. ^^

52605879_2164010227039214_1432798135008100352_n.jpg

MgzJEzx (1).jpg

I think you're one of the few people who can really rock bangs! Your hair looks super cute framing your face

• Love 1

Well, I went with the majority and got bangs again -- however, the lady kinda butchered my hair : ' ). I low-key have a mullet now and my bangs are S●●●ty but I guess I could look worse. Just gotta stay positive about it (or at least try to.)

Thanks again everyone ,and I'll try to make the most of it! ❤️ 

2019-03-25-20-26-00-284.jpg

• Love 3

From the front it looks super cute! The only thing I can think of with styling is a mouse for volume but I don't think that's 100% necessary because I think it looks great ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

The bangs are really cute. You also have such a pretty face and I love the pic without bangs as well. ❤️

Edited by Mae
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, MiloRamz said:

20190408_120711.thumb.jpg.e2fd61a2bc1743f524b39fe0f154e03e.jpgJust want to say you inspired me to get bangs too 🙂

You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ 😍