Dead_Noodles

Favourite band from 2012-13? How did they influence you?

Hey guys! Interested to hear what bands you liked from eons ago! Also! How did they influence you today?

e,g.
I was a big fan of Black Veil Brides and Bring me the Horizon - But now I'm more into indie music as the years went by (acoustics and such). Black Veil Brides taught me to be okay with being different and stuff and made me not give too much of a damn of what people thought. Also helped me feel more comfortable within myself and feel like I could express myself creatively and even now I feel I can deal with things a little easier. The music gives me mad nostalgia and I am so grateful to have had listened to such positive music. It also taught me about making the right friends and to be with whoever is comfortable with you doing what you like to do and not just who tolerates you.

(Also hello 🙂 It's my first post and I'm a little nervous!! Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong so I can correct myself sorry)

• Love 1

Hello fellow bvb nostalgic person here. Still go back to those 2008-2012 sort of songs from when i was a teen. Ahh the memories 🙂 i more listen to manson and a bit of orchestral doom like estatic fear or arch of hell these days. Music can always be a good escape. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, MiloRamz said:

Hello fellow bvb nostalgic person here. Still go back to those 2008-2012 sort of songs from when i was a teen. Ahh the memories 🙂 i more listen to manson and a bit of orchestral doom like estatic fear or arch of hell these days. Music can always be a good escape. 

That's so cool! Yeah music is brilliant and it's always nice to go back. ^_^ 

I listened a lot to mcr, green day, all American rejects, simple plan, nickle back, and my best friend was obsessed with bvb. 

7th- 8th grade was an interesting time.

Now I'm a soft boy who listens to cavetown and dodie and similar artists with soft voices.